Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 03:25 PM   #174
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Thats funny. I was the same way. Back in 1990 or 1991, I was still in school and after a big exam, a bunch of us would celebrate by going to the new Applebees. Big menu, beer, tv's. LOL. Applebees is shit.
I went there a couple of years ago for the first time in probably 10 years. There's just never a reason, with every option available, to think "y'know, Applebees sounds good..." I think they were advertising $1 margaritas and the wife likes her margs so she made the call.

And when it was over, all I could think was "Y'know, they should change their slogan to 'Applebees - we serve food'.

Because it wasn't even bold enough to call bad. It was just...there. There was nothing that would qualify as above average. Nothing so odious as to make it inedible. It was just...sustenance. "Applebees - you can eat this"
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote