**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Oh hell yeah.

You've been saving all your nickels and dimes
(For two whole weeks)
Gonna show someone a real good time...
(Come on Cindy, you're coming with me)

I remember going to the Show-Biz on Noland road when I was a kid...I remember it being right by the Venture store. Birthday Party's and what not. I don't remember the food, just the Animatronic band (Jim Bob?) and the Arcade. Good Times.

(Your're not suppose to eat the ball!)

We used to go to the one at Shawnee Mission Parkway and Quivira. I don’t remember what the pizza was like either, but at that young age there wasn’t really such a thing as bad pizza. And that place was more about the games and the show anyway.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.