Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 06:51 AM   #153
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
My mom liked Ponderosa, so we would go on occasion...but my dad HATED it. I also remember eating at a place called "The Village" with my mom next to the Blue Ridge East cinema off of 40 Highway. We would eat there sometimes after shopping at the Blue Ridge Mall, or after seeing a movie.

And of course Shoney's off of 350 Highway.

Sadly, I was born and raised in KC and I have never eaten at Strouds. Next time I am in town I will check it out.
If you go to Strouds go to the Northland location when they closed the original location due to Bruce R Watkins expressway the cooks and his crew came over.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote