View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 11:23 PM   #2679
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I don't think Robinson is doing anything wrong there. That's a common concept on some play calls, where a dude just flares out to the flat and waits there as an outlet.

It looks weird because Kelce's route got ****ed up by the double team.
Yeah ... Robinson was probably the #4 read there.

It's important to remember that we were running the two-minute drill. My guess is that Robinson's assignment was to hang out by the sideline as an outlet and, if he got the ball, get as many yards as possible using the tightrope technique, then step out to stop the clock.

With Mahomes, it's really difficult to tell who the #1 read was, though. Maybe Kelce ... maybe not. He looks people off so well, you can't often tell when he's going through a specific progression ... and if he is, in what order. That aspect of his game is a little spooky, to be honest.

I will remember this game, though. People like to talk about The Human Trebuchet's arm and/or his mobility and/or his off-platform stuff. In this game, you can talk about his demeanor, his patience, his will-power, and his desire to win.

For me, this was a benchmark game. Due to the injuries on offense, more impressive than the donk game, even.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.