Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 03:33 PM   #929
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't have the time and didn't really pay that close attention in the game but, I would love to see a breakdown of how often he gets doubled. And even better, I would like to see how he does when singled compared to doubled. Does he suck when singled? Or just the times he's doubled. Obviously, this would have to be done by someone who understands how the plays are supposed to work.
I really want him to be what he was supposed to be, but he is not even beating singles.

I re-watched the Detroit game and he may have been doubled twice randomly.

Maybe it is because he is maintaining his assignment? Hell, I don't know for sure, but he is not dominating anything.

Maybe that is the scheme?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.