Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 02:05 PM   #918
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Well I'll be ****ed.

Dude just laid out exactly the spadework I was looking for.

Yeah, the "He's getting doubled every snap" thing is nonsense and anyone who's actually made a point to watch him knows better.

I suspect the loudest defenders in this thread haven't made that effort. They're simply waiting for someone else to do the shovel work for them and hoping that Arrowhead Pride will bail them out.

Now as is always the case when using someone else's work, you can't take this exactly at face value. That said - add a full 20% to the 'help' snaps and take 20% away from the 1v1 snaps and you're still seeing a whooooole lot of singled up opportunities for Clark that he's been a non-factor in.

Guys - argue that he'll get better. That's fine and there's some justification for the hope. But you have GOT to stop making excuses for his performance thus far.

If you think you've seen a player who's truly made much of an impact out there, I don't know what game you're watching.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.