View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 04:02 PM   #24948
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I've watched the Chiefs since the 80's. That blocked Steelers punt in the playoffs was one of the happiest times of my life and that Dee Ford penalty was one of the worst. You sign a 40 mil a year contract for ONE PLAYER then get ready for more Dee Ford's. The Chiefs can't be like this "InChiefsHell" guy and go into a negotiation perfectly willing to give Mahomes their entire ****ing Cap space. That's not how winning franchises build a dynasty around a quarterback.
YOU SAID YOU WOULD RATHER WIN A SUPERBOWL THAN PAY MAHOMES...YOU AIN'T GONNA WIN A SUPERBOWL WITHOUT HIM! WE'VE SEEN THIS GODDAM MOVIE FOR 50 ****ING YEARS!!

Please explain how we are going to win a Superbowl without him...maybe we resign Alex ****ing Smith...

You KEEP Mahomes no matter what. Having said that, I don't think the Chiefs are going to destroy their cap by signing him. The stars are aligned and he knows what's what. He'll do what's right to get paid and to make sure he's got a team around him that helps him get to a Superbowl...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote