View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 03:45 PM   #24946
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Yes, but you're completely misrepresenting things by pretending Steph Curry was the player we know when he signed it.

He wasn't an all-star. He wasn't even ELIGIBLE for a max contract under the rules because it requires you to be an all-NBA player.
Didn’t Curry also have several ankle injuries early in his career? I think he was still trying to prove that he could physically last in the league. I may be wrong about that though
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.