View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 03:40 PM   #24941
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I've watched the Chiefs since the 80's. That blocked Steelers punt in the playoffs was one of the happiest times of my life and that Dee Ford penalty was one of the worst. You sign a 40 mil a year contract for ONE PLAYER then get ready for more Dee Ford's. The Chiefs can't be like this "InChiefsHell" guy and go into a negotiation perfectly willing to give Mahomes their entire ****ing Cap space. That's not how winning franchises build a dynasty around a quarterback.
I love that you float this idea during the Lions week.

Who are notoriously 'cursed' for trading away the best QB in the league because they didn't want to pay him.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.