View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #24900
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Those are nice. And I've been just as excited and proud of Pat and the team as anyone for all of the records he's smashed in 20 games.

But if he flamed out this year, or next, or whatever, how impressive would they be then? Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that will happen. But what if he pulled a CK and nose-dived in the near future?

No one would care. In fact, a lot of people would probably begin to question his accomplishments so far.

On the other hand, if he continued to crush records for the rest of his hopefully long career, fairly consistently, but just never conquered the mountain of winning the Super Bowl, a la Dan Marino or Jim Kelly, then those accomplishments would have a lot more meaning. Right now they just don't have that legendary cachet. Not yet.
He will still be considered the best QB ever in his first 20- games.

I have seen many QB's over the years- and Mahomes is the best I have ever seen with my own two eyes- at Arrowhead or anywhere else. Period.

He was the best QB in the NFL last year and is this year as well so far. Period.

He has already beaten our hated rivals - Donks 3 Times (twice on the Road) Faders 3 Times ( twice on the road) and the Ravens twice- plus knocked the Colts out of the Playoffs (with Luck) and took us to the AFC Championship for the first time at Arrowhead. All in 20 Games!

So when you say he has not done anything- it disingenuous at best.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.