View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 05:09 PM   #24899
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
You mean besides being voted MVP and breaking about 20 NFL records in 20 games?
Those are nice. And I've been just as excited and proud of Pat and the team as anyone for all of the records he's smashed in 20 games.

But if he flamed out this year, or next, or whatever, how impressive would they be then? Don't get me wrong, I don't believe that will happen. But what if he pulled a CK and nose-dived in the near future?

No one would care. In fact, a lot of people would probably begin to question his accomplishments so far.

On the other hand, if he continued to crush records for the rest of his hopefully long career, fairly consistently, but just never conquered the mountain of winning the Super Bowl, a la Dan Marino or Jim Kelly, then those accomplishments would have a lot more meaning. Right now they just don't have that legendary cachet. Not yet.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.