Thread: Chiefs Mahomes + Dome
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 02:44 PM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I wish they'd put the rolling roof on the ballot again. I bet it would easily pass.
Fan enthusiasm high for the Chiefs; new ownership of the Royals might re-energize some fans there as well.

Probably a pretty good idea but my recollection is that some later analysis was that the 'cover both stadiums' roof idea was kinda doomed to failure. And didn't the Chiefs just get about $100 million for renovations about 7-8 years ago? May not be able to go back to the well so soon.

But you're right - it might be a good time to ask.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.