View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 09:02 AM   #1395
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I guess you need more coffee or somethin. You need to watch Brady. He's throwing bullets and has pinpoint accuracy. If he just targeted Brown he'd have 1800 yards this year easy. If you think Bradys arm is falling off I don't know what to tell you except you're dead wrong.

Let's just hope Brown causes problems for the cheaters and him and Gordon are both off the team before the playoffs.
Bullets? Really?

I must admit, I haven't watched them yet this year. His velocity seems to me to have been dropping for a couple of years. If he's throwing bullets, I'm surprised. Bullets...like...downfield? Because when last WE saw him, the plan was to get the ball out in 2 seconds, which means short, ball control passing. Are you saying they're now holding the ball longer and chucking it downfield?

Pinpoint accuracy? Absolutely. Knowing exactly where to go with the ball? Totally. He's the smartest QB to ever play, in my opinion. If he'd have had Mahomes' physical gifts, I don't think NE would've punted once in these last 18 years.

If he's throwing 'bullets' suddenly at 42, then I want a steroid test.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.