View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 11:10 AM   #24441
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I was at that game. Mahomes was running for his life most of the game. He pulled so many plays out of his hat, the LSU DBs were looking at each other like WTF?

I do this a lot, that thinking about something out of nowhere and in a few days a week, there it is.

I was thinking that I only saw Mahomes once in his TT days, then a few days later.....that game last night.

What got me was the announcers. They were ....what we are seeing with this kid can't be explained, never seen anything like this before.

As we know Mahomes is like Jim Brown, he's on a whole other level.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote