View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 08:25 PM   #143
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Speaking for myself, I'm ready to put a stop to this faux "rivalry" on Sunday.

There were pundits talking up the Faiders all week before our last game. Some of those guys were predicting that the Faiders would keep pace with the Chiefs while others were even talking about a Faider win. They even had the Faiders believing it for 15 minutes.

Merely because the last game against the Jacksons was a nail-biter in Week 14 and since the Jacksons have put up points and numbers against two of the worst teams in the league so far this year, we're supposed to be concerned or something.

I'm not buying it.

First home game of the season and an opportunity to shut down the Jackson hype once and for all? The Chiefs aren't going to screw this up. I fully expect to dominate the Jacksons from start to finish.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.