View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 08:15 PM   #139
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
Amazing thread. As a Ravens fan I had no idea that we were playing the greatest team ever assembled this weekend. It is quite funny how you all have turned into the Patriots fanbase though, just dismissing any other team who clearly isn't on your level. (we beat them too BTW, in NE....as 7-10 pt dogs.....multiple times....in way bigger games. Have you?) The Ravens downfall will be not having 2 of 3 CB available, but honestly don't even know why we are gonna show up. I mean look what happened last time when we had a QB who literally had a hard time completing a pass, and only lost because of a miracle by Mahomes on 4th and a million. Love the confidence though. You are going to see an offense unlike one you have never seen before coming out of Baltimore, that I can guarantee. Maybe go flip the tape on from the last 2 weeks and brush up on Lamar these days. Will it be enough to beat you guys in a shootout? Probably not, but if you think it is going to be easy I hope the players feel the same exact way. Cause it aint gonna be.
Kindly get ****ed in a timely manner!
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.