View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:41 AM   #428
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They've already said they see Fuller as a slot guy.

With the current alignment and options available, sure. If they don’t make a move for another CB, sure.

But if you can add an elite slot CB that you control for 3.75 more seasons at bargain prices for the cost of a first-round pick, I think you can do it and move Fuller back outside, where he graded out really well in 2018.

You’re giving up the opportunity to draft a player at 32 (yeah, i know... but end of the first at least) that you could potentially control for two more seasons than Fitzgerald, but there’s no guarantee that player is as good. Almost four years of control of a player I know can be a plus Guy is better to me than 5 years of an unknown.

I’m not a “burn all your picks to win immediately” person, but I’m ok with moving late 1sts to get proven, cheap, young players with several years left on their deals.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote