View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:54 AM   #416
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
The situation doesn't seem so dire yesterday. Our secondary covered much better yesterday. In fact, I believe that at least one sack was due to the coverage. Carr had nobody open to throw to and had to hold it too long. That was encouraging to see. That said, if we can get Fitzpatrick, I think that we should do it. I don't think that our current group of corners can cover Edelman, Gordon, and Brown.
Oakland’s receivers are a bunch of jags. Don’t use what happened yesterday as a benchmark for the defense. We’re gonna need to play teams with real WRs if we plan on getting to the SB. We need another piece and hope that Claiborne comes in ready to play when his suspension is up.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.