View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:37 AM   #391
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I'd be all for trading for Fitzpatrick but you have to seriously consider whether you want to resign Fuller or not before you do that. Plus, you might still need to trade for PP or another decent outside corner.

Yeah, thinking twice, you likely cannot trade for 2 CBs this season so I dont know.

I think PP is perfect for this team taking into account everything. Will he be available? That's the question.
Fitzpatrick gives you real flexibility cap-wise. You can not re-sign Fuller, OR you can let Mathieu walk in another couple years and have a killer safety duo with him and Thornhill. Or you can do both depending on how the draft and free-agency pan out over the next couple seasons.

It doesn't hurt your cap now, and doesn't preclude trading for a top corner now if that is a possibility.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.