View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 11:27 PM   #385
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
AFC West huh?

I don't think it would be Denver. 0-2 and I think the secondary is a ways down the list of problems in that shit hole. Whatever pick they would surrender would be high.

The Raiders have an extra 1 from Chicago, but are sans a 2 that they have to send back. You could make a case here, and the Raiders made some aggressive moves this year. I don't know if I see playoffs with them, though.

Chargers make sense. King, Hayward and Fitzpatrick would be a phenomenal secondary when they get Derwin James back from the foot aids.

Not really a pressing need, but would be a good boost. The Dolphins would probably be willing to pack in Drake if it meant a one in return and they would have more incentive to shop Gordon for whatever the **** offer they can get.
Yeah, Chargers make a lot of sense. Today’s loss to Detroit amps up the urgency for them.
I’d welcome Fitzpatrick, but shudder at the price.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.