View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 07:57 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I wouldn’t trade a first but I’d do a 2nd

Especially if you can recoup it after the season

well, I would argue that the #32 pick and the #50ish pick...isn't really all that different in terms of talent. If Spagnuolo likes the kid and thinks he fits, make the deal. If he does, it allows you future cap flexibility in a couple of spots (Fuller/HB) and adds young talent.

I wouldn't think of him as a 3rd safety. I think positional flexibility is the idea here in this scheme. Think of him as a hybrid defensive back and probably like the second or third best player in the secondary.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.