View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:12 AM   #700
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman View Post
This just makes it even more fishier.

Why would anyone want to add this to the most important day of their life. All the death threats, name and face in the media. People in your wedding talking only about getting raped.
We had someone quit her job after her father died. She took time off and during the time away was reflecting on life, etc... and decided she needed to make a change going forward. It wasn't that she hated her job, but rather that she was afraid that she'd put herself in a rut and that years of inertia would just serve to drive her deeper.

Major life events (death, marriages, graduations) have a way of making people take stock of everything they are and where they want to go from there. If this was something she was grappling with, then yeah - I can absolutely see her coming to grips with it as the wedding date approached and deciding "y'know what? This is happening because it needs to be resolved as I start my next chapter..."

I'm not saying he did or he didn't. Way too early in the game yet. But I don't think it's strange at all that she chose to do this with her wedding approaching. Major life changes have a way of triggering action.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote