View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #274
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Based on the texts alone he has to be suspended right for conduct detrimental to the league? I mean reek said the scared of me too comment but this....this is like how can you let that guy play on a national stage when he's caught bragging about jacking off on a chick while she slept?? Not just that but doing so saying he and his buddies were going to laugh about it!
You can understand his texts waaaaaaay better than I can...of only he'd properly used commas.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.