Thread: Football Chiefs the only team......
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 10:38 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Is this the reincarnation of cooper barrett?
This is the third time I have been somebody.

Look.....I'm first and foremost a track guy, actually moderated the world famous SUB10 Messageboard, THE best sprint talk forum on the internet. Also a football fan, one of my pet interests is tracksters/footballers. I have it 100% covered.

The Chiefs my fav team, so I went looking for a place to talk some Chiefs football, I have never been here before about a week ago, ok? A bit of a pro football history buff.

How many of those I'm suppose to be, could have done this?

All Time Chiefs 100m

lane

1.Ken Thomas SJS 10.0m
2.Joe Delaney NWLa 9.4
3.Jamaal Charles Texas 10.18
4.Tyreek Hill Okla St 10.19....HS, his 20.14 HS 200m the second fastest in history at that time.
5.Sammie Parker Oregon 10.17
6.Eddie Kennison NFL Fastest Man
7.Warren McVea Houston 9.5
8.Stone Johnson Grambling 9.3 WR 20.5 200m Olympian
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.