View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 09:29 AM   #1596
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Oh, and while beating the Cubs enough to hold them off over that stretch would be nice. Beating them enough to knock them out of the WC spot as well would be REALLY nice.

If I squint I can see a stumble to about 89 wins as I go through the schedule. That damn Nats series scares me; I hate seeing that coming right ahead of that 4 gamer vs. Chicago. That team is playing excellent ball right now and has an outside shot of stealing the East. I'm not saying they'll sweep...but they have that ability. And if they do and you go into Chicago for 4 games while reeling...things could get really hairy, really fast.

Especially with the D-Backs still clinging to life in the wild card hunt thereafter.

That's not an easy schedule ahead of the Cardinals but they do have it on their racket so if it goes south, there's nobody else to blame...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.