Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 03:43 PM   #688
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Game should have been O-V-E-R with the strip - sack TD that was called back late in the 1st. Would have been 28 - 0. Could not have that so some BS call, with no replay, was called...
Yeah when they started that shit I was SO dejected. I thought to myself..."here we are..we finally have a franchise QB and we're a LOT better than these guys, BUT we're still going to lose because the refs will F us every game. Pretty much felt the same way at the AFC championship game.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.