Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #2387
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
$5,000? Going to be a race gun platform, I guess. Very few people are going to pay that kind of cash for a HD/SD gun.

I do like the extremely low bore axis though. I can imagine that's going to virtually eliminate muzzle flip.

Not sure I like the three-piece slide. Just asking for possible issues down the road.

Wonder if they're considering making one for the masses. Maybe around $600-$1,000 retail?
Shit, when that finally hits the U.S. market it'll cost a lot more than that. They'll get gobbled up by resellers immediately and then show up on Gun Broker for twice that. And initially people will pay. It'll probably be years until they're available at anything approaching a reasonable price, and I doubt if "reasonable" will be anything short of two or three grand. Too rich for my blood, but I can dream.....
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.