View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 10:46 AM   #24184
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Max Kellerman's answer gave me an erection. He gets it.

Stephen A's take is awful.

Mahomes was THE topic of the 2018 season. He's overlooking how spectacular Mahomes is. Talk of his left handed pass wasn't over by the next day. Talk of his no-look passes wasn't over the next day. It's STILL being talked about. Other QB's are doing it in training camp and teams are posting it in twitter. Nobody is doing that if not for Mahomes.

12 year old kids all over america were not attempting these things and saying "Look at me, I'm Baker Mayfield"

Please. Mahomes will be one of if not the most marketable star in NFL history. His entire argument makes no sense at all, acting like Baker was a bigger story than Mahomes last year.

Comparing Mahomes to Tim Duncan, a notoriously great but undeniably BORING player? Insane. Mahomes is way to flashy for that comparison. He's like the Barry Sanders of QB's. Pure electricity when he's on the field.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.