Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 03:03 PM   #450
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean, no way the Dolphins do that straight across, right?

Player wise, sure it makes sense I suppose, but from a financial and planning standpoint, why?

Theoretically if you're the Dolphins, you could have both for just money.
The Dolphins are kinda dumb.

But you really wouldn't think so. Especially when they need...everything. I mean if the Texans are open for business here, get Coutee and Scharping back. I mean surely Scharping has to be part of it, right? They can't move Tunsil - who will protect next years new QB - and not get at the very least a high ceiling young player back with him.

It isn't as though they're dealing from weakness here - they don't HAVE to make this move. But if you can get Clowney (present value of roughly a 2nd) Coutee (probably a 3rd) Scharping (3rd) and maybe Omenihu (5th) then you're in the ballpark for an ascending LT. And even that's maybe a bit on the light side.

Butif you're the Texans you still do it. Scharping isn't necessary if you have Tunsil and Coutee is your 3rd WR. Clowney doesn't want to play for you and Omenihu is a guy who maybe develops into Okafor in 2 years. If that's what you give up to get a young LT - pft, DONE.

I would think the Dolphins could do even better than that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.