Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 03:00 PM   #449
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He'd be no worse than 4th in line for snaps on my board.

Though I will concede that it's hard to convince myself to put him in the top 3rd given how impressed I've been by Wilson and how game Lee has looked so far. Lee's willingness in the run has been a revelation and it could be huge.

But Wilson's never been a starter, Lee's track record is spotty at best and Hitchens has come into the season in a key role 1 time in his career and spit the bit pretty hard.

It's just awfully ballsy to say "hey man, we have Hitchens, Lee and Wilson as our starters - what do we need a guy who's popped off 110+ tackles/season like clockwork and shown good coverage chops for?"

That's a fair amount of hubris for a team who's linebackers are short on known quantities, and that's if you're putting it diplomatically. They might just suck.
Eh....**** probably.

Things probably or usually don't workout like you always want so some of these dudes won't work out. So with that in mind, you'd be hard pressed to find better depth than Kiko so if he's cut, go for it.

I just dunno that you'd get him to sign for a depth spot, but it'd be worth a shot.

I've actually been impressed with Wilson and Lee myself and....gulp....Ragland hasn't really looked out of place in that SLB spot as much as I thought. He was a pretty good blitzer at Bama so maybe use him in that spot moreso.

They don't really have a LB setup that by himself works ideally, but the mishmash of parts, collectively, you can see if they play it out right would work pretty nicely.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.