View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 05:19 PM   #421
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
We scored 31 points against the Patriots in the AFCCG. Tyreek Hill was targeted 3 times. He caught one pass for 42 yards. No touchdowns. Tom Brady passed for 348 yards.

Which would you rather have: Tyreek's 42 yards or a CB that could have slowed down Brady?
A) Brady carved up the middle, which really is where this argument should stop because it demonstrates immediately how reactive the CB position is and their impact can be immediately diminished. A CB doesnt slow down Brady in that game - hes Brady. Hes just gonna go find the vacated hole in the zone and attack it.

B) You realize that the targets were reduced because of the attention he demanded, right? And that the attention goes elsewhere if its DeMarcus Robinson running those routes.

C) A game. One game. That's your argument - that in this one game hill didnt go off so clearly we should just trade him for the best CB we can get.

D) I have no earthly idea why I even needed to make points A through C. I really thought all this shit was self-evident.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.