Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 03:51 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
You want a stupid trade that will never happen?

Call the Vikings about Mike Boone.

I think that kid can run the damn ball. He's fast, he's powerful, he has solid vision. That's a ballplayer and if you can swing a trade that makes your backfield Damien, Boone, Thompson and...who gives a ****...do that. Because I think Boone can absolutely be an every down back in this league.
I like Darrel. I think he's fine.

Boone may be better, but it's a RB so i'm inclined to not really care.

But looking around at CB"s, man, there just isn't a whole hell of a lot out there right now. I don't think I'd really do much in terms of trading around. Maybe a Ward type thing again but you've got Fields and Fenton in that role right now, so whats the point.

If Peterson wasn't suspended for those 6 and they'd take less than a first, I'd probably do that though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.