View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 01:41 PM   #411
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If he loses his right leg in a tractor accident tomorrow I'll probably change my position on this.

What's your point?

Context is critical, no? I actually wasn't in the 'cut his ass' camp, even if I thought that was likely inevitable. I thought he was too important to the offense to make a hasty decision and we'd need to see more facts come out first. Now to be fair, I thought those facts would come out, barbecue him and THEN we'd be forced to cut him. But I at least needed to see it first. Because again, context is critical.

Right now Tyreek Hill is free of any league disciplinary concerns and is as important to the offense as he's ever been. Trading him for anything - and I mean anything - would be asinine. I'm not sure there's any player in the league that would help this offense more than Tyreek Hill. And I'm not sure even Aaron Donald would help the defense enough to make up for losing him (though that's a closer call).
My point? People wanted to release him PRIOR to letting the situation play out. We have clear evidence of that on this site. There was absolutely ZERO advantage to releasing him at the time; Chiefs Fans, literally, wanted to give away a premium player for absolutely nothing. That's my point, which I assumed was pretty clear. Trading him for a CB is also insanely stupid, just not NEAR the same level of stupidity.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.