View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 07:29 AM   #1552
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Thanks for the near heart attack Carlos. ****.

But I’ll take the win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
he let’s that ball roll foul, that AB probaly doesn’t happen.
I swear to christ this happens to him every game.

Look - Carlos doesn't handle adversity very well. I'll grant anyone that; he bobbles more than I'd like.

But FFS, the guy was nails yesterday. The DP grounder was a perfect pitch and his AB to Cain was a thing of beauty (I have no idea how Cain took the backed up slider and then didn't swing at the running fastball right after it; those pitches were perfectly tunneled and perfectly placed and Cain managed to survive them both; I honestly think he was so badly beaten that he just kept the bat on his shoulder and hoped).

His 2 out walk was one where he got too cute; he was literally missing everywhere but not necessarily by a ton. Yadi should've stopped having him try to dance around the strike zone at that point.

But back to what happenes every game - there's ALWAYS some crappy little mis-hit that finds a hole against him. I say it every outing but if the guy could ever just get those weak-ass grounders that he gives up to go to people, he'd just cruise. His stuff in this role is vile, man. It's darting and diving and for the most part all guys can do is hit it into the ground or strike out.

I'm gonna continue to back Carlos here because his stuff is just a clear notch above anyone else we have and while he doesn't always pitch as well as I'd like when he gets in trouble, he almost always dances his way out of it and the trouble he gets into is often created by some simple shitty luck.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.