Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 05:21 PM   #328
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
There you go again.

You can make a fair argument for better rusher. Probably.

There is NO argument for better player. Period.

You have to just completely reject reality and substitute your own to disregard Clowney being a superior run defender. He just is - dudes a monster against the run and for a fanbase holding out Clark's generally above average run defense as elite because he's not Dee Ford, it sure is odd to see Clowney's demonstrable superiority there being hand-waived...
I forgot to add Clark also has almost twice the amount of turnovers (FF’s/INT’s) as well.

But we’ll just have to agree to disagree. I don’t think the difference in run defense is any bigger than the difference in pass rush. At the very least, it’s close enough to go with the better pass rusher.

I mean at the end of the day Clowney hasn’t reached double digit sacks. That’s concerning when you’re talking elite pass rusher money combined with the injury concerns.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.