Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 04:47 PM   #319
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m talking about production, not PFF grades. It’s simple, but you keep trying to make it seem like it’s more than it is or catch me me being hypocritical.

Clark is more reliable and more productive. That was my point from the beginning. He’s the better player. Period.
There you go again.

You can make a fair argument for better rusher. Probably.

There is NO argument for better player. Period.

You have to just completely reject reality and substitute your own to disregard Clowney being a superior run defender. He just is - dudes a monster against the run and for a fanbase holding out Clark's generally above average run defense as elite because he's not Dee Ford, it sure is odd to see Clowney's demonstrable superiority there being hand-waived...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.