View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:56 PM   #1530
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Historically, the Dodgers have a terrible record against the Cardinals, regardless of what players the Cards field. So there's that.

However, I don't have a great feeling about this team in the playoffs; we just have too many holes on this team, IMO.

Then again, last year I thought the St. Louis Blues were done in December, and look how that turned out. It is baseball, and if there's one thing we know about baseball, it's that anything can happen at any time.
They're asking far too much of a 1st year starter that can't command his fastball.

I know Hudson's been getting outs recently, but he's our #2 starter and he's a blowup waiting to happen every game. Walks too many guys, gets behind in too many counts and doesn't miss enough bats. He's a supercharged Jason Marquis.

I have complete confidence in Flaherty, even though fatigue is almost certainly bound to set in at some point. But Hudson is scary as hell, Mikolas can't get through an outing without throwing 4 poorly timed cripple pitches, Wainwright is constantly walking a tightrope and...well, fortunately we don't have to worry about Wacha making another start.

But geez - that rotation does not inspire confidence.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.