Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:42 AM   #425
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post

They didn’t intentionally lose games. They were legitimately bad and everyone involved with that team got fired after the season.

That is one lie that just won’t die.
**** off. Of course you're sugar coating your team's tanking plan. They came out on top. Therefore, in your mind it was legitimate in every way. Had your team "accidentally" fallen into 2-14 the following year, you would have been ****ing around with Eric Fisher. Then we'd REALLY see if your suckage was legitimate or not. Oh wait, it wouldn't, because Indy never would have let Manning walk!

What's going to happen now? After a year of Jacoby Brisset not getting the job done, what's going to happen? You'll trade for a shitty backup? Because you couldn't just get the best NFL-ready QB since the last guy you drafted at #1 overall? Who happened to be the best NFL-ready QB since the guy before HIM who was drafted at #1 overall? And let me guess... that guy "just won't cut it" either. But he'll be so bad you'll wind up with Trevor Lawrence. Ah... geez... Colts just can't catch a break, ya know?

Asterisks, man. Your team was nothing but asterisks and was always going to be asterisks until Luck left. No team or fanbase respected you. At least now you can build a team up the LEGITIMATE way.

That is, unless your team decides to once again throw up their arms and say, "WELP THIS IS HARD TO GET WINS. I GUESS WE REALLY SUCK. #1 PICK FOR US I SUPPOSE."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote