View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 07:29 PM   #1736
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I get that comparison, but they are different types. I remember Bob Hayes. He was a track guy who played WR. Hill is a WR who ran track. The deal with Hill is he doesn't lose anything once he puts the pads on. If he stays healthy, he may become a more accomplished WR than Hayes. This is a different NFL and the rules favor WR's.

But yes, Hayes was a special talent.
Actually Bob Hayes was first and foremost a footballer a running back at Florida A&M. When he showed up there he had to be talked into running track by the track coach Bob Gaiters. I own his book..... Run Bullet Run.

Yes Hill doesn't lose anything in pads and does things at near max speed.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.