View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 01:29 PM   #1728
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Tyreek has never been in a fight on the field.

This idea that Tyreek is some kind of "bad dude/problem child" like Michael Irvin, Randy Moss or Terrell Owens is completely unfounded.

People act like he is because of 2014 and the fact that he is a tiny bit cocky with the deuces, but that is it.

Travis Kelce is/was more of a problem child but he appears to have put all that behind him, too.

Tyreek Hill is a ****ing saint.
I agree with you 100% on the bolded. But during the Raiders @ Chiefs game last season someone did set Tyreek off and he had to be held back by coaches to keep him from going after somebody. That's the only time I've ever seen him do anything like that. He's a smart dude though and I'm not worried about him letting Ramsey or anyone else push his buttons.

The jags do seem like a chirpy if not slightly "after the whistle dirty" kind of team though. I remember multiple players seemed to be getting annoyed with their defensive players during the game last year.
FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.