Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:54 AM   #351
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
The loot system has completely ruined the Cataclysm for me.

I just bought 130 war chests. I've bought about 250 total, between the two weeks and including the challenges.

I wanted 3 legendary items out of those 250 war chests: detonator melee and arctic tomb for ranger, and steam vent for storm.

That's all. 3 things.

What I got were 3-5 legendary copies of every other melee weapon and piece of gear, but not the three items that I wanted. I needed the Steam vent too and spent about what you did after endless GM3 grinding and on my Next to LAST roll I got a really good one. 200% gear charges and 19% suit dmg.

What's the point in even playing if there's no way to get the specific things you want?

I almost just deleted the game. I don't think I've ever been this frustrated and angry in almost 40 years of gaming.
I have a nearly perfect rolled Arctic tomb and it's highly underwhelming. Perfect that is if u want a high damage roll on a non damage gear piece.

After opening about the same amount of chests as you have on my next to last roll All I wanted was a Leg Steam vent and I got it with 200% gear charges and 19% suit dmg.

I do feel ya though before I started running endlessly on GM3 My entire gearset sucked, just in the last few days i've managed to roll a ton of high dmg and near perfect rolled gear. No idea what gives other than just switching exclusively to GM3 mode.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.