Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 07:35 AM   #332
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Think I'm up to 31 major crystals and 3500 minor.

This week's challenge war chest will be gear. The armor is storm. Melee war chest will remain in the store, along with the new gear chest.
I bought a new Gear chest and it was the same mw i already have so it's probably not worth spending that on. Going to hang on for the new mw support gear and weapons. Really hoping I can at least find one Great rolled Legendary soon, it's disheartening rarely seeing Legendaries and when you do they're just pure garbage rolls.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.