View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 07:01 PM   #23935
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Dude is about to make 200 million dollars what stuff would you prefer he buys other than shoes? Are boats materialistic? Because old dudes would buy a huge ass boat in a nanosecond if they had 200 million dollars, you know it's true.

Materialistic. Give me a break George Brett was probably shipping in hookers from eastern europe on a pipeline. Have you ever seen George Brett's house? Me neither the difference is social media.

None of us should know what his house looks like. But since I do I find that craftsman to be modest and tasteful and if he wants a glass display for his sunglasses and shoes go hog wild young man.

Old rich dudes would be like harumph how materialistic and then turn around and blow 200 grand on a wine cellar the same day.
I guess. It just seemed extravagant to the extreme to me, and not in keeping with how I pictured him is all. Hey, if the dude likes to collect shoes, go for it. Just not something I understand. But I'm old...and I don't have that kind of jack.

And a wine cellar would be full of stuff you would share with your guests...shoes, not so much.

Whatever I guess, I still love the guy, it just seems...weird and a little lame to me. But again...whatever. If I think about it, I know quite a few people with collections of stuff...arcade games, guns, movie posters...guns...so I get it I guess.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote