View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 06:51 PM   #23934
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
It's a wholesale reeruned take. People just repeat what they heard someone say and think it's true. They can watch film on Pat all they want. The only thing it'll show is how unstoppable he is. Belichick is the greatest coach of all time and other than one half where our defense couldn't get off the ****in field and Andy was slow to adjust, Pat still lit them the **** up.
In BITTER cold with swirling wind in the 2nd half of the AFC championship game I might add. I mean when you really think about it...to score 31 points in a HALF in those conditions is unreal. In fact I don't think many QBs in the history of the league could've pulled that off. Maybe 3 or 4? Favre, Marino, Montana and Brady?..MAYBE?
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.