View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 06:15 PM   #23931
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
It just seems super materialistic indulgent...but...after giving it some thought, I guess athletes are gonna be into some shoes. I just keep thinking of Imelda Marcos and how much fun people made of her with all her shoes...

I'm old. Whattayawant...

Dude is about to make 200 million dollars what stuff would you prefer he buys other than shoes? Are boats materialistic? Because old dudes would buy a huge ass boat in a nanosecond if they had 200 million dollars, you know it's true.

Materialistic. Give me a break George Brett was probably shipping in hookers from eastern europe on a pipeline. Have you ever seen George Brett's house? Me neither the difference is social media.

None of us should know what his house looks like. But since I do I find that craftsman to be modest and tasteful and if he wants a glass display for his sunglasses and shoes go hog wild young man.

Old rich dudes would be like harumph how materialistic and then turn around and blow 200 grand on a wine cellar the same day.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.