View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #23922
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Film is how you expose badly flawed QB's who are getting away with mistakes. Like Damon Huard or Tommy Maddox. Guys who look decent for a few games. The story of Ryan Fitzpatrick's career. 1. Go to team. 2. Win starting job. 3. Play well for several games 4. Throw 5 picks in a game and get benched 5. see 1.

Go ahead. Put this mobile 6-3 man on film. Watch him make correct pre-snap adjustments, proper reads, while dropping pin point accurate passes with his rocket powered super-arm to his RIDICULOUSLY talented supporting cast.

Have fun with that film. I do.
Nope. I hear it everywhere. All you need to do to stop a guy from throwing a pass into a basketball hoop sized imaginary window 8 steps before his intended target has even cut upfield is study tape.

Taaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyp.

Mahomes is ****ed - really smart football guys on television told me so. Some of them used to play. Others know guys that used to play. So they know better.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.