View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:33 PM   #2551
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, it seems to me the best case scenario for a DC would be to frustrate him by playing a deep shell and then try to steal a turnover or two by sprinkling in aggressive coverages that he tries to recklessly challenge after being forced to stay underneath most of the day.

Because like Sorter said - WTF did they think was going to happen on a cover 1? I mean you almost feel for that LBer because he had to be thinking "look at me! I'm running with Kelce! I have him covered!.....wait...dafuq?!?!"

I mean the guy wasn't torched - he did a decent job there. But Mahomes just made a perfect play and there was nothing else that could be done. And if you give him a 1v1 matchup anywhere on the field, he's gonna find it and exploit it 80% of the time.

Dude's just a monster.
That’ll def be the next development he’ll have to go thru, he wants to kill shot everyone, which is fun, but sometimes he’s gonna have to sink and dunk and be patient.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.