View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 01:31 PM   #2550
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean he’ll get confused at some point for a second. It’s happened and it’ll happen to everyone

But I really think we’ve reached the point where to beat him consistently you’re gonna have to just 2007 giants Super Bowl maul the OL.

Just gonna have to absolutely knock him on his ass over and over

I don’t know that we’ve ever had a dude this talented with a coach as good as andy in terms of offensive minds
Yeah, it seems to me the best case scenario for a DC would be to frustrate him by playing a deep shell and then try to steal a turnover or two by sprinkling in aggressive coverages that he tries to recklessly challenge after being forced to stay underneath most of the day.

Because like Sorter said - WTF did they think was going to happen on a cover 1? I mean you almost feel for that LBer because he had to be thinking "look at me! I'm running with Kelce! I have him covered!.....wait...dafuq?!?!"

I mean the guy wasn't torched - he did a decent job there. But Mahomes just made a perfect play and there was nothing else that could be done. And if you give him a 1v1 matchup anywhere on the field, he's gonna find it and exploit it 80% of the time.

Dude's just a monster.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote