Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 03:06 PM   #326
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Makes total sense to me. Mete out the rewards to give people an incentive to log in for ensuing weeks of the event. Same basic principle as the rotating event store.

Just imagine people getting all the weapons and gear they want in the first two or three weeks, then complaining for the last three that they don't have anything to do.

I ended up getting a legendary out of every single thing I did yesterday. That's never gonna happen again.
I'm sorry I wouldn't complain if I found the perfect gear, time gating is just a bad business practice. That being said it seems like it would take years to get the perfect gear even with legendaries dropping I haven't found a single upgrade since the RNG is so poor. I basically have nothing left this week to play for but i'm doing it anyways because the stats on almost all of my gear is garbage.

Like I said i've been playing lately because the gameplay is fun and satisfying the same reason I played Mass Effect 3 multiplayer because the gameplay itself sets it apart from others.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 08-10-2019 at 03:11 PM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.