Thread: Video Games Anthem
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 03:24 PM   #318
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
It's easy enough to reset, just take one of your suits you don't use(interceptor for me) and delete all loadouts on it. Make a new one, don't alter it in anyway. Enter Freeplay, don't move just end it. Go change suits and delete the loadout. It seems to work everytime for me, if I reset it between every run I will get tons of MW and Legendaries the first run or 2.
What works for me is to delete ALL my loadouts, create a new default and go from there. No need to go into freeplay, etc.

The downside is I don't generally run with any cosmetic changes, because that's what seems to bug me out. So no armor, paint, wraps, animations, etc.

Although....one way you can tell you have the pilot data bug is that your javelin will show a default look even if you've tricked it out. So it's kind of a double-edged sword not to use different stuff...

I am running with custom armor this week, though. Some of the new stuff looks too cool not to use and I've gotten a couple drops anyway, although not nearly enough as everyone else.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.